Composition of the SCC "Akkol":
- spacecraft flight control center
- monitoring control center
- hardware-software and metrological support center
- infrastructure maintenance service
Today, the Akkol SCC is equipped with:
- command and measurement system, which is designed to transmit control commands to the satellite and accurately measure its position in orbit.
- a communication monitoring station intended for conducting orbital tests and measurements of spacecraft transponders, for monitoring signals in spacecraft transponders and measuring parameters of satellite earth stations and implementing the procedure for their admission to work with satellites. < / li>
Flight Control Center
Monitoring Control Center
CMS is for:
- conducting orbital tests and measuring the parameters of payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series in the Ku-band with linear (horizontal H and vertical V) polarization in the entire operating frequency range of the transponders
- monitoring signals in transponders to ensure continuous and high-quality operation of operators' communication networks (including control of digital and analogue television carriers), as well as maintaining specified operating modes and technical characteristics of transponders
- measurements of parameters of earth stations (ES) and implementation of the procedure for their admission to work with the satellite
- control of interference in the shafts in the entire frequency range of the spacecraft operation
- a monitoring station consisting of antenna systems d 9 m, and two antenna receiving systems d 7.3 m manufactured by Vertex, hardware and software test equipment from Thales Alenia Spase, server and client equipment with appropriate software
- automated workstations, divided according to their functional characteristics and intended for the implementation of tasks for planning and managing the frequency and energy resource, for measuring and monitoring payload transponders of spacecraft of the KazSat series, as well as for measuring the parameters of the ES to carry out the procedure for their admission to work in transponders
NUR-SULTAN. OWN INFORMATION – Online ceremony of awarding the winners of the 1st Kazakhstani championship in preschool robotics and programming “Zhas Garyshker” was held in the central office of JSC «RCSC».
Dear Colleagues! On behalf of the “Republican center of space communication” JSC and personally from me, please accept congratulations on the anniversary Day of Astronaut’s - International Day of the First Man into Space!
Nur-Sultan. 12 April 2021 – JSC “Republican center of space communication” (“RCSC”), a subsidiary of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry, and SES, the leading global content connectivity solutions provider, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to explore service ag...
BAIKONUR. KAZINFORM - A memorandum of understanding and cooperation was signed between the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry (MDDIAI) of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the British company "OneWeb", the correspondent of MIA "Kazinform" reports.
NUR-SULTAN. OWN INFORMATION - In honor of the great space anniversary - the 60th anniversary of the first human flight into space, a number of solemn events will be held in Kazakhstan.
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - By the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in December 2003, the formation of the first national satellite communication and broadcasting system in Kazakhstan began. This responsible state task of creating and developing the space communications and broadcasting syste...
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - On the eve of International Women's Day on March 8th, Vice Minister of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan Azamat Batyrkozha visited the JSC “Republican center of space communication” (JSC “RCSC”) and congratulated the female part of the...